- Your career just doesn’t fit you anymore or it never did!
- You’ve been going with the flow for a few years now, hoping that it will get better. It hasn’t.
- You’re working your ass off every day and wondering why?
- You are craving fulfillment and a sense of purpose.
- Your confidence and self-esteem is taking a beating
- You feel completely overwhelmed and you’ve lost all sense of direction.
- You’re anxious because you’re wasting your precious time and energy but you’re terrified of doing something else in case it’s the wrong decision.
- You don’t know where to start with getting a plan together
- You don’t know what you’d like to do instead or you do know but are scared to do anything!
- You’re scared of what your family, friends & colleagues would think of you if you left your job..
- You feel completely disconnected from yourself.
- You need to get it together because you want to settle down in the next few years.
- You couldn’t bare to still be in this situation this time next year.
- You KNOW you have so much potential and power inside you and you’re ready to finally GO FOR IT!
Is this YOU??? If so, you are DEFINITELY NOT ALONE!
So what’s a girl to do?
Good News! My name is Paula Coogan, owner of The Quarter-Life Coach and I’m here to HELP YOU – you don’t have to do it by yourself any longer. I’m a thirty-something and a life coach, and I’ve learned a thing or two about getting your shit together in your twenties and thirties!
In fact I made just about every mistake in the book in my twenties including spending 6 years in college only to discover that particular career didn’t fit me, having zero respect for my boss and feeling like a part of me died every time I had to ‘do what I was told’, leaving that job and being completely bewildered as to what to do next – all the while having a sense in my heart and soul that there was something more, something deeper, something that meant something out there! What that something was, I hadn’t a clue!
It took a hell of lot of work, a lot of time and a lot of money for me to get myself on track and on the right path for me. But luckily for you I can teach you what you NEED TO DO to build a blueprint for a happy and fulfilling career in your twenties and thirties and what you absolutely need to avoid!
I Help You Every Step of The Way
I’ll show you how to reconnect with yourself so that you get to know and acknowledge your own strengths, passions and skills! You will learn to unleash your own personal power and inner strength so that you can start self-directing your own life with passion, clarity and certainty. You will learn to stop wasting time and money pursuing external things that won’t make you feel any better and you will learn how to get some focus and confidence in your career. In fact, if you’re feeling jaded about your career, I’m going to teach you how to put that magic and possibilities back into it all over again!
So Why Am I The Best Person For You?
I’m a Quarter-Life Crisis expert AND a Career/Life coach – the two things that you DEFINITELY need right now. My background is in Human Resources and recruitment/training/ development and I have an advanced diploma in Life and Executive Coaching from The Positive Success Group as well as being an accredited GoTo Career Coach (so I know my stuff).
More importantly, I’ve run my own coaching business for the past 6 years – coaching and interviewing hundreds of women across the world to turn their careers around and get results FAST! I have studied with and been mentored by some of the top coaches in the world including Corrina Gordon- Barnes, Fiona Harrold, Claire Mitchell, Jenny Grainger and Tony Robbins.
“Nothing is beyond my abilities”
My self esteem and confidence were an all time low and it was affecting every area of my life. Despite all my external success, I was worn down and absolutely weary. Paula helped me set boundaries and encouraged me to believe that nothing is beyond my abilities.The anxiety that I felt is no longer crippling me because of the tools that Paula gave me. Her patience and encouragement was the shot in the arm that I needed. Her commitment and her complete focus helped me to get focus and direction.” – AMR Dublin
I know you’re probably skeptical and thinking ‘yeah, but will it work for ME?
I’m going to share some of the testimonials from some of my coaching clients, just to reassure you.
These are real ladies, just like you and me.
“I’m doing what I always wanted to do”.
“I wanted to change my life and move from a dead end job which I really hated. Paula was really easy to talk to and her style put me at ease quickly. I had an idea about what I wanted to do but I had never done anything about it and believed that I couldn’t do it now. Working with Paula, I realised that I had so much potential and I could do anything I set my mind to.
I confidently made the decision to upskill (which I had been putting off for over 2 years) and I passed the course by over 90% which was amazing!!! I now earn 4 x more per hour than I did before. Thanks to Paula I am doing what I always wanted to do” – D. Delaney, Quarter Lifer
“Powerful force in my life”
“I found Paula to be an absolutely powerful force in my life when she was coaching me. She inspired me, got me to see things from different angles and kept me on the path to success. She was also highly supportive and a pleasure to get coached by.
I would highly recommend Paula to anyone considering a Quarter-Life Coach!” -L. Keith, Quarter-Lifer
I’ve created a FABULOUS PROGRAMME that will…
- Teach you how to reconnect to your true desires and discover what makes you happy, what you enjoy, what makes you tick and what you’re passionate about!
- Explore exactly why you have made the decisions you have made in your career to date and how you ended up where you are.
- Identify what you need to do to transform your career into something meaningful and purposeful.
- Identify your key transferable skills and your signature strengths.
- Figure out what’s holding you back and break through those barriers.
- Stop you just going with the flow.
- Give you confidence in yourself.
- How to let go of the past that didn’t fit and embrace your new compelling future.
- Create a vision and action plan for your career that is a deeper expression of who you are.
- Give you access to a private facebook group where you can brainstorm with other women ‘Career Explorers’ and support each other.
How does that sound? I am hoping it’s just what you need right now.
“It was so empowering.”
Paula listened to everything I said and helped me to become aware of certain reasons for my behaviour. Working through the programme, I realised that I give away too much of my power to other people and that I was too hard on myself. As soon as I could see that clearly I changed my attitude and learned to take responsibility for my own career. It was so empowering.’ – E. Fitzpatrick, Quarter Lifer
What does it involve? How much time will I need to spend on this?
- Conquer Your Career Crisis is a self study programme and gives you exactly what you need to get your shit together in your career and start moving you towards something you will actually love.
- This is an intensive course and there is homework! You will need to listen to 4 x 1 hour training and spend up to 2 hours after that working through what you’ve learned.
- You access your webinars/workshops, once I’ve released them, any time – day or night, so you can fit this programme in around your busy life. You can even listen via your phone on the way to work!
- I walk you through the workshops, step by step
- You don’t need to worry about whether you will understand this – YOU WILL! I PROMISE!
So what does the 30 Day programme include?
Paula Coogan- Founder, The Quarter-Life Coach
- 4 x 1 hour webinar workshops (one a week) that you can listen to any time – you will have 24 hour access to the webinar pages so you can work it around your busy life
- MP3 recordings of all the webinars so that you can listen to them in the car or on your phone
- A comprehensive workbook for each webinar that you can print off, set to work with your multi-colour highlighters and scribble to your heart’s content
- Membership of a private FB discussion/brainstorming group where I’ll dip in with thoughts, advice and insights throughout the month and you can compare notes on your workbooks and homework and ….
- A few free bonuses that I’ll throw in just because I can!
HERE ARE THE WEBINAR TOPICS…
1 – Taking Stock of Your Career (In this module, we will be looking closely at what’s going on right now for you in your career, how you got to where you are now, what pressures or expectations did you feel/do you feel, we’ll start to look at what you think could make you happy and we’ll promote you to management! ;))
2 – Purpose and Passion (In this module, you will start understanding yourself a bit more. This is all about career exploration and now is the time for you to uncover what makes you happy, what brings you joy, what excites you, what work would you love to do and what kind of legacy do you want to leave behind? )
3 – Strengths, Skills and Core Values (These 3 modules are so important and often something we brush over! Do you know your career values? Do you know what’s most important to you? Do you know what you’re really good at? Do you know your skills? So often people hold themselves back because they don’t believe they’re good enough, smart enough or have what it takes. That’s B*llSh*t! It’s simply that they don’t know their own strength. By the end of these modules, you will.)
4 – Mapping Out a New Course (This module is about taking everything you have learnt so far and putting it all together. This is where you create your career path based on your passion, your skills and your strengths. We will look at overcoming fear, forgiving yourself for career ‘mistakes’, creating a new vision for your future and we’ll look how you can fast track yourself to success!)
This programme will last a lifetime!
The things you learn will stay with you forever and will change the way you see yourself and your career, for the better. You will be able to apply your learning to every aspect of your career and even to your life. This is dynamite stuff and it will make a massive difference to your happiness! Did I mention you get Lifetime Access!
“I feel more grounded, like I have my s**t together and I’m ready to move forward with my life”
“What I found most valuable was working on what’s important to me, and what I want to move away from. This ended up directly influencing a couple of huge career decisions I had to make a short time later. Ordinarily I can be very indecisive, but armed with the knowledge that the programme had given me, I was able to make empowered decisions. When I made these decisions it was with confidence and conviction and I felt really proud of myself because I knew I was putting what mattered to me – my family and my health – first instead of just chasing more money.
The biggest benefit working through the sessions is that it has given me is a much firmer grasp of who I am, what I want, and how to go about achieving it. In terms of tangible benefits, I am starting my own business shortly and I’m armed with an action plan on how to do this from working with Paula. Intangibly it is hard to put into words, but the best way I can put it is that I feel more grounded, like I have my s**t together and I’m ready to move forward with my life. “ – K. Murphy, Quarter Lifer
A programme like this would usually cost well in excess of €1000 for just the webinars and workbooks alone. The Facebook Group will give you a 24 hour forum where you can brainstorm away and learn from the others about what’s working for them. I’ve Made This Super Affordable For You
I know that part of the reason you’re interested in this programme is that you are a bit skint.
So I’ve made it affordable for you because I want you:
- To make that leap and get ‘unstuck’ in your career
- To wake up and feel alive- finally doing the work that you feel called to do
- To gain clarity about who you are at the core of your being.
- To spend your personal resources of time, money, energy and love on the things in your life that you actually care about.
- To realise your potential and strengths in pursuit of passionate, meaningful work.
- To have a clear career vision and focus so that you finally feel like you’re self-directing.
- To overcome that feeling of ‘not good enough’.
- Ultimately, to unleash your inner strength and personal power!
So – because I want you to be able to afford this, the self study programme is available to you at
Which is incredible value for something that can turn your career around, I think you’ll agree.
YES! I’M READY TO CONQUER MY CAREER CRISIS! LET ME IN!
PAY IN 2 INSTALLMENTS OF €250 (ONE PAYMENT OF €250 NOW AND ANOTHER IN 30 DAYS)
So I want you to ask yourself…do you want to…
- Discover Your Purpose
- Get focused?
- Get a grip on your decisions?
- Build your confidence?
- Be part of a supportive community of women in their 20s and 30s who totally get you?
- Get clarity on exactly what you want in your career and a plan of how to get it?
- Get your mojo back?
“I have a clear roadmap for the future”
I reached a crossroads in my career and I felt that I was ‘drifting’ along in my work and ‘coasting’ to a large degree. I contacted Paula as I wanted to achieve a more clear vision for my future career. After just a few sessions, Paula helped me to uncover the reasons for my indecision and also helped me decide on the career path that was best for me and was going to make me happiest. Paula is extremely skilled in this area and she encouraged me to really question what I wanted from my career and to focus on how to get there. I am now certain and more importantly happy about the way I want my career to go in. I have a clear roadmap for the future and I know that I would not have achieved this without Paula’s expert guidance. – A.H. IT Industry
Well, sign up and Conquer Your Career Crisis then! Now!
- Before I close the doors on it
- Before your mind monkeys talk you out of it
- Before you let another amazing opportunity pass you by
- Before you kick yourself that you didn’t do it
- Before you find yourself in the same situation this time NEXT year!
- I forgot to mention. It will be fun too. What’s not to love?
You’ll get instant access to the private Facebook Group so you can start to network with your fellow explorers!
Conquer Your Career Crisis-
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent my product and it’s potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.