1:1 Coaching: The VIP Day
Are you feeling like you’re not making progress in your life? Or you haven’t even got started on your big plans this year yet? Well if that’s the case, you’re definitely not alone!
- Do you have an important decision to make?
- Do you keep going back and forth, second guessing yourself?
- Are you ready to pull your hair out?
- Do you need to sit down and thrash it all out with someone objective who has your happiness at the centre of their mind?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then make the decision to invest in yourself and in your future! The Very Important Planning Day (or VIP Day as my clients call it) is the ultimate one-to-one coaching session with me.
Often when you’re in your normal day to day life, we get stuck going through the motions, days turning into weeks, weeks turning into months and at the end of each year- you are just scratching your head wondering how time can be passing so quickly and you feel like you’re just not making progress!
Can I give you some advice? The best thing to do is to stop beating yourself up and come up with a plan. Just imagine, in one day:
- Get you clarity so you can make decisions and move forward.
- Figure out what’s important to you by doing a deep dive into your values
- Identify and overcome any sabotages or limiting beliefs that would get in your way
- Get a solid and structured plan in place.
People have booked in for a VIP Day for some of the following reasons:
When they’re overwhelmed and need to clarify and simplify, when needing to make a big decision such as change jobs, take a promotion, leave a job and go travelling, start a new business or do a marketing plan, end a relationship, start dating again, as a kick start after a bereavement and as a total life overhaul.
It’s basically sitting down together and Thrashing it All Out!
Imagine a full day coaching, just you and me where we will be dreaming, scheming, plotting and planning the rest of your 2019! You’ll walk away with a clear focus and the exact steps you need to make it happen. It’s the best ass-kick you can give yourself! I have limited availability for VIP Days in the coming months, so book in for a chat now to see if it’s exactly what you need!
What the ‘VIP Day’ includes:
- 1 x 4 hour private coaching/mentoring session with lunch and coffees
- Personal book recommendations/Follow up exercises
- 1 x 45 minute follow up session via phone/zoom