Welcome to The Quarter Life Club
(The Quarter Life Club is closed until Spring/Summer 2017)
- At a point in your 20’s or 30’s, where you are asking yourself ‘Is This It?’
- Do you feel like life has lost its magic?
- Are you stuck, lost or frustrated with the direction (or lack thereof!) that your life is going in?
- Struggling to make decisions as to what to do next?
- Feeling that time is running out and that you need to get your shit together?
- Feel that everyone else is doing much better and is much happier that you are?
Well, you are definitely in the right place!
Life can be messy. It can be tough and frustrating when you feel like you’re a million miles away from where you thought you would be. You know you need to make a change. But change can be a real pain in the ass – how do you know if you’re making the right decision? There are so many possibilities and it feels overwhelming! How can you know what’s the right thing to do? It doesn’t help that the voice in your head is also telling you that you’re not good enough, not smart enough or not brave enough to make it happen.
But you know what?
I believe that you already know that you’re capable of so much more! That you are more than capable of being happy and living your dream. That’s why you’re here reading this now, you’re searching for an answer that will help you move away from that anxious feeling in your heart and towards a life that is truly yours.
So tell me, is this what you want?
- To gain clarity about who you are at the core of your being and how to take action towards owning your own life.
- To spend your personal resources of time, money, energy and love on the things in your life that you actually care about.
- To have a clear life vision and focus so that you finally feel like you’re self-directing your own life.
- To learn how to say no without feeling guilty and be able to deal with negative emotions.
- To overcome that feeling of ‘not good enough’.
- A supportive community of like minded women
Great! Because that’s what I’m here for!
So Why Am I The Best Person For You?
I’m a Quarter-Life Crisis expert AND a life/career coach – the two things that you DEFINITELY need right now. My background is in Human Resources and recruitment/training/ development and I have an advanced diploma in Life and Executive Coaching from The Positive Success Group as well as being an accredited GoTo Career Coach (so I know my stuff).
More importantly, I’ve run my own coaching business for the past 3 years – coaching and interviewing hundreds of women across the world to turn their lives and careers around! I have studied with and been mentored by some of the top coaches in the world including Corrina Gordon- Barnes, Fiona Harrold, Claire Mitchell, Jenny Grainger and Tony Robbins.
“Nothing is beyond my abilities”
My self esteem and confidence were an all time low and it was affecting every area of my life. Despite all my external success, I was worn down and absolutely weary. Paula helped me set boundaries and encouraged me to believe that nothing is beyond my abilities.
The anxiety that I felt is no longer crippling me because of the tools that Paula gave me. Her patience and encouragement was the shot in the arm that I needed. Her commitment and her complete focus helped me to get focus and direction.”
I’ve created a FABULOUS MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME that will…
- Give you direction, focus and clarity!
- Stop you just going with the flow
- Give you confidence in yourself
- Support you in making the changes you need to make
- Give you access to me on live calls so that you can ask specific questions about areas you’re struggling with
- Give you membership of a private FB group
How does that sound? I am hoping it’s just what you need right now.
“It was so empowering.”
Paula listened to everything I said and helped me to become aware of certain reasons for my behaviour. Working through the programme, I realised that I give away too much of my power to other people and that I was too hard on myself. As soon as I could see that clearly I changed my attitude and learned to take responsibility for my own life. It was so empowering.’
E. Fitzpatrick, Quarter Lifer
- The Quarter Life Club will run continuously throughout the year so you can join anytime! You will start on month 1 whatever time of year you join!
- There’s no real homework, you just need to listen to 1 x webinar (one per month) and spend up to an hour after that working through the workbook on what you’ve learned.
- 1 live Q&A call per month where you can ask me questions and get unstuck!
- I will record these calls in case you can’t make them live.
- You can still submit your questions and any that I don’t have time to answer on the calls will be tackled in the FB group.
- You access your webinars, once I’ve released them, any time – day or night, so you can fit this programme in around your busy life.
- I walk you through the workshops, step by step
- You don’t need to worry about whether you will understand this – YOU WILL! I PROMISE!
So what does The Quarter Life Club include?
- 1 x 45 minute webinar workshops (one per month) that you can listen to any time – you will have 24 hour access to the webinar pages so you can work it around your busy life
- A comprehensive workbook for each webinar that you can print off, fill in and keep
- Membership of a private FB discussion/brainstorming group where I’ll dip in with thoughts, advice and insights throughout the month and you can compare notes on your workbooks
- 1 live Q&A call with me (Paula Coogan) per month
- 10% discount on all other Quarter Life Coach courses and services as well as a…
- Few free bonuses that I’ll throw in just because I can!
You get one New Topic Each Month
Month 1: Life Design for Girls
Month 2: Goal Setting for Girls
Month 3: Self Love and Appreciation for Girls
Month 4: Belief Systems for Girls
Month 5: Understanding Values for Girls- Do you know what’s most important to you?
Month 6: Decision- Making for Girls
Month 7: Assertiveness for Girls
Month 8: Getting Rid of Baggage for Girls
Month 9: Handling Negativity for Girls
Month 10: Overcoming not Good Enough for Girls
Month 11: Managing pressure and expectations for Girls
Month 12: Happiness Now for Girls
JUST €9.99 PER MONTH!
This programme will last a lifetime!
The things you learn will stay with you forever and will change the way you see yourself and your life, for the better. You will be able to apply your learning to every aspect of your life. This is dynamite stuff and it will make a massive difference to your happiness!
“I feel more grounded, like I have my s**t together and I’m ready to move forward with my life”
“What I found most valuable was working on what’s important to me in life. This ended up directly influencing a couple of huge career decisions I had to make a short time later. Ordinarily I can be very indecisive, but armed with the knowledge that the programme had given me, I was able to make empowered decisions. When I made these decisions it was with confidence and conviction and I felt really proud of myself because I knew I was putting what mattered to me – my family and my health – first instead of just chasing more money.
Intangibly it’s hard to put into words but the best way I can put it is that I feel more grounded, like I have my s**t together and I’m ready to move forward with my life”
K. Murphy, Quarter Lifer
A programme like this would usually cost well in excess of €1000 for just the webinars and group coaching calls alone. The Facebook Group will give you a 24 hour forum where you can brainstorm away and learn from the others about what’s working for them, how they’ve overcome similar challenges and access 24/7 support from each other. I’ve Made This Super Affordable For You
I know that part of the reason you’re interested in this programme is that you are a bit skint.
So I’ve made it affordable for you because I want you:
- To make that leap and get ‘unstuck’ in your life.
- To understand how to find the focus you need to make the magic happen
- Design your own life based on what you want
- Go after your dreams
- Ultimately, to feel good about yourself
So – because I want you to be able to afford this, The Quarter Life Club is available to you at
Just €9.99 per month ($15ish!)
(Also, you can cancel any time you wish so there is no long-term commitment!)
Which is incredible value for something that can turn your life around, I think you’ll agree.
So I want you to ask yourself…do you want to…
- Get focused?
- Get some direction in your life?
- Get a grip on your decisions?
- Build your confidence?
- Be part of a supportive community of women in their 20s and 30s who totally get you?
“I have a clear roadmap for the future”
I reached a crossroads in my career and I felt that I was ‘drifting’ along in my work and ‘coasting’ to a large degree. I contacted Paula as I wanted to achieve a more clear vision for my future career. After just a few sessions, Paula helped me to uncover the reasons for my indecision and also helped me decide on the career path that was best for me and was going to make me happiest. Paula is extremely skilled in this area and she encouraged me to really question what I wanted from my career and to focus on how to get there. I am now certain and more importantly happy about the way I want my career to go in. I have a clear roadmap for the future and I know that I would not have achieved this without Paula’s expert guidance.
A.H. IT Industry
Well, sign up to The Quarter Life Club then! Now!
- Before your Inner Chatterbox talks you out of it
- Before you let another amazing opportunity pass you by
- Before you kick yourself that you didn’t do it
- Before you find yourself in the same situation this time NEXT year!
- I forgot to mention. It will be fun too. What’s not to love?
I look forward to working with you!!
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent my product and it’s potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.