- Struggling to build your coaching or service-based business?
- Feeling overwhelmed with no idea where to start?
- Worried that you will never be able to pursue your dream of having your own coaching business?
- Making goals but then getting distracted and not following through?
- Wasting time, energy and money (and you know it)
- Struggling to get a plan together
- Not seeing results for the work you’ve put in so far?
- Frustrated because you KNOW you have so much more to offer and you’re ready to finally GO FOR IT!
Is this YOU?? If so, you are DEFINITELY NOT ALONE!
So what’s a woman to do?
Good News! My name is Paula Cashin, owner of The Quarter-Life Coach and I’m here to HELP YOU – you don’t have to do it by yourself any longer. I’m an entrepreneur and coach, and I’ve learned a thing or two about creating a successful coaching business in a global competitive market! In fact I made just about every mistake in the book and was so close to being another ‘failed business statistic’ but luckily I was able to turn it all around! Now I can teach you what you NEED TO DO to build a blueprint for a profitable and fulfilling coaching business AND what you absolutely need to avoid!
I Help You Every Step of The Way
I’ll show you step by step exactly what you need to do to set up your coaching business for success so that you can start making decisions in your business with passion, clarity and certainty. You will learn to stop wasting time and money on things that won’t add any value and you will learn how to get some focus, confidence and paying clients.
So Why Am I The Best Person For You?
I am a successful entrepreneur and a coach – the two things that you DEFINITELY need right now. More importantly, I’ve navigated the journey that is ahead of you, I know the way so I can act as a guide!
I came up with this programme from the lessons that I have learnt and the experience I’ve gained over the past 8 years since completing my coaching diploma. I have worked with, studied, been mentored by and attended seminars from some amazing coaches over the past few years including Fiona Harrold, Corrina Gordon Barnes, Maureen Hewitt, Jenny Grainger, Tony Robbins, Denise Duffield Thomas, Rebecca Campbell, Sarah Leather and Ali Brown to name but a few.
I have invested over 8 years and €40k in learning how to ‘make it’ as a coach in a highly competitive market and I’m able to say that I finally nailed it! I know what works and what doesn’t.
I’ve created an incredible 3MONTH MASTERMIND that will…
- Give you direction and focus – fast! I’ll help you zoom in on exactly what you need to do progress your business in the direction that YOU want it to go in!
- Show you exactly how to reach the right people
- Show you exactly how to get your message across
- Stop you getting distracted and putting things on the long finger
- Give you confidence in yourself
- Show you exactly how to measure your progress
- Give you access to me on group calls so that you can ask specific questions about areas you’re struggling with or need advice with as well as all the other coaches! These calls are brilliant because everyone brings something to the group and there’s so much to learn!
- Give you a clear idea as to where the money will come from (and give you a loving kick in the ass when you’re leaving it on the table)
How does that sound? I am hoping it’s just what you need right now.
I’ve had my own coaching business for 8 years. I’ve learned the hard way what you need to do (and what you absolutely shouldn’t do) to build a profitable coaching business that you love.
I walk you, step by step, through all of the topics and marketing knowledge that you’re going to need. We look at a new topic every fortnight to give you time to digest what you’ve learned but still keep up the momentum in building your business.
What do we cover?
- The programme consists of 6 modules, delivered via online platforms so you can access it 24/7 and work through at your own pace.
- You also get a comprehensive workbook with each module – this is where you’ll work through what you’re learning and apply it to your business.
- In addition you get fortnightly group mentoring calls – these calls are great for brainstorming, tackling obstacles that are holding you back and getting you unstuck.
- Weekly accountability threads in the facebook group
Let’s take a look at what you’ll cover in your fortnightly modules:
Kick-Start Your Coaching Business
Module One: Your Business Vision
This is where we start the lay the foundations for your business. Before you can start to put yourself out there, you need to understand what you’re aiming for – what does success look like to you? If you don’t know what you’re aiming for, how will you know when you get there? We’ll be looking at figures, financial and otherwise of what you want to hit, we’ll be reality checking it and creating a plan to make it happen.
Module Two: Finding Your Tribe! Who is your ideal client?
I place a lot of importance on finding your tribe and your ideal client because, once you crack it, it makes your marketing so much easier, cheaper and more effective. It is probably the single most important thing that helped my business succeed. I can’t stress how important this is. I tweak and refine mine so often- it makes the biggest difference. You need to know this otherwise your business will not work.
Module Three: Mind Monkeys and Confidence
In this module, we tackle the mind monkey’s aka inner gremlins! We face the question ‘Who Am I to think I could do this?’ head on and shine a light on it. We look at you, your expertise, your strengths & how to establish yourself as the ‘GoTo’ coach in your field. Topics here- being visible on social media, what other people will think, money and mindset around consistency.
Module Four: Packages & Pricing
This is all about learning to play Snap! Playing snap is when your passion and your offering is the perfect solution to your ideal customers’ needs. We will also learn about resonant pricing and how to price your services- it tends not to be what you think! Also- should you put your prices on your website?
There’s a bonus module of market research as well after Module 3!
Module Five: Marketing Message & Copy writing for Coaches
In this module I will show you what you need to be saying in your marketing to boost your sales. You will learn how to use emotions rather than facts to boost sales and get clients in the door. Have them come across you via a website or social media and be nodding away in agreement with everything you’re saying.
Module Six: Marketing Plans & Goal Setting
Learn how to create a simple, useful and usable marketing plan that you can implement in 10 minutes per day! Don’t spray and pray hoping the right people will see it and resonate- you need to be so crystal clear and laser focused and that’s where the magic happens!
So what does Kick-Start your Coaching Business include?
- 6 x 1 hour webinar workshops (one a fortnight) that you can listen to any time – you will have 24 hour access to the material so you can work it around your busy life
- A comprehensive workbook for each webinar that you can print off, fill in and keep
- Fortnightly group calls via Zoom.
- A few free bonuses that I’ll throw in just because I can! I’ve got some much resources and knowledge to share with you so I’ll be updating and adding more as we go through depending on what you need! We’re talking time hacks, systems, how to do sales calls, your tech questions answered- you name it and I’ve been there!
- Access to a private facebook group where you can get support, accountability, and answers throughout the week
This 3 month Mastermind is all about getting RESULTS.
That’s why I’ve written it in this way. It’s designed to be simple, clear, easy to understand and implement and it will help you to kick-start your business and make more money – QUICKLY.
The total price of the coaching partnership is €600
(A 4 month payment plan is available )
I came up with this programme from the lessons that I have learnt and the experience I’ve gained over the past 8 years since completing my coaching diploma. I have worked with, studied, been mentored by and attended seminars from some amazing coaches over the past few years including Fiona Harrold, Corrina Gordon Barnes, Maureen Hewitt, Jenny Grainger, Tony Robbins and Ali Brown to name but a few.
I have invested over 8 years and €40k in learning how to ‘make it’ as a coach in a highly competitive market. I currently have a wait list of dream clients and have recently made the biggest investment I’ve ever made in my business to help me take it to the next level!
Over the past few years I’ve been approached by coaches all around the world asking for advice and assistance in how to set up a successful coaching business. ‘Kick-Start Your Business‘ is what I came up with!
The number one reason I’m doing this is because it is needed! I am very aware of the fact that I could have easily been another ‘failed’ business statistic. There were many times that I was very close to having to pack it in. There are so many coaches out there promising 6 figure businesses and I totally bought into all that as well at the beginning! I made a lot of mistakes because I didn’t put the foundation piece in place. A course like this didn’t exist when I graduated and that is why I have created for you. I want you to go after your dreams, get out of your comfort zone and have an amazing business and life doing something that you love to do!
So I want you to ask yourself…do you want to…
- Get focused?
- Get some direction in your business?
- Get a grip on your business decisions?
- Build your confidence?
- Get clarity on exactly what you want for your business and a plan of how to get it?
- Get clients in the door
- Make a difference in the world?
Well, sign up to ‘Kick-Start Your Coaching Business’
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our product and its potential. The examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavour, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.