- Hiding parts of yourself out of fear of what other people think?
- Morphing into who you think other people expect you to be?
- Thinking ‘If I could only be better, be more, do more, then I’ll be happy’
- Ready to pull your hair out because you just feel so FRUSTRATED?
- Feeling heavy from the burden of always being a ‘good girl’?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above questions then join me, Paula Coogan, on Sunday 10th August at 12pm GMT when I will be running a FREE webinar that will teach you the the truth behind perfectionism and caring too much about what other people think.
We’ll be working on letting go of the weight of all that pressure that you’ve been carrying around for years and I will teach you EXACTLY what you need to do to step into a more authentic you!
In this webinar, you will learn:
1. The truth about what other people think of you
2. What’s really at the core of fear of judgement
3. The real cost of perfectionism and why you strive for it
4. I will share with you exactly what steps you need to take to start taking back control of your own life!
If you can’t make the call live, don’t worry as I’ll send out a recording to everyone who has registered!
To secure your place now, click here!
So make sure you’ve got a pen and paper handy and I’ll chat to you soon!