Then join me for a FREE webinar on Sunday the 12th April at 11.30am where I’ll teach you the steps that YOU need to take to go From Complete Meltdown to Getting Your Shit Together’.
Find out more details and how to register by clicking here!
- At a point in your 20’s or 30’s, where you are asking yourself ‘Is This It?’
- Do you feel like life has lost its magic?
- Are you stuck, lost or frustrated with the direction (or lack thereof!) that your life is going in?
- Struggling to make decisions as to what to do next?
- Hate your job and would love to do something different but are holding yourself back?
- Afraid it will never happen for you?
- Feel that everyone else is doing much better and is much happier that you are?
Well, you are definitely in the right place!
Life can be messy. It can be tough and frustrating when you feel like you’re a million miles away from where you thought you would be. You know you need to make a change. But change can be a real pain in the ass – how do you know if you’re making the right decision? There are so many possibilities and it feels overwhelming! How can you know what’s the right thing to do? It doesn’t help that the voice in your head is also telling you that you’re not good enough, not smart enough or not brave enough to make it happen.
But you know what?
I believe that you already know that you’re capable of so much more! That you are more than capable of being happy and living your dream. That’s why you’re here reading this now, you’re searching for an answer that will help you move away from that anxious feeling in your heart and towards a life that is truly yours.
Yep, I said it! I believe it with all my heart because I’ve experienced it personally and I have seen it through my work with private clients. And through coaching, I get the chance to help you discover this radical concept of happiness for yourself!
So tell me, is this what you want?
- To gain clarity about who you are at the core of your being and how to take action towards owning your own life.
- To spend your personal resources of time, money, energy and love on the things in your life that you actually care about.
- To realise your potential and strengths in pursuit of passionate work.
- To have a clear life vision and focus so that you finally feel like you’re self-directing your own life.
- To learn how to say no without feeling guilty and be able to deal with negative emotions.
- To overcome that feeling of ‘not good enough’.
- Ultimately, to unleash your inner strength and personal power!
Great! Because that’s what I’m here for!
Check out ‘Working with Paula’ for details of the coaching packages and programmes I offer.
There are two things to keep an eye out for in the next few weeks!
My brand new 30 day programme ‘All You Need is Love‘ is starting on the 27th March 2015! This 30 day group programme will explore your relationship with yourself, your relationship with other, your relationship with your time and your relationship with Money! This is one of my favourite courses and spaces are going quickly so sign up now! Click here for more details!
Secondly, I’m really excited to be heading up the Career Clinic again this year at Jobs Expo in Croke Park on the 17th & 18th April 2015! Towards the end of April, I will be running ‘Conquer Your Career Crisis’ – my 8 week group career coaching programme! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IN 2015 THAT I WILL RUN THIS PROGRAMME!
It’s an intensive programme, you get everything you need to make the changes you want to make within your career, full support for 2 months and you get lifetime access to the programme! Click here to find out more!
So remember, I ask the hard questions, provide solid support and help you pursue your passions with mindfulness, honesty and hope. Whether you want to dive into the personal work one-on-one, sign up to ‘All You Need is Love‘ or join the community on Facebook, just take the first step right now because Quarter Life Coaching is the most rewarding gift you’ll ever give yourself.