- Ready to start looking after yourself and paying attention to your needs?
- Yearning to start your own business or wanting to pursue meaningful, joyful work?
- Craving nurturing and incredibly loving relationships with yourself, your partner, your kids?
- Seeking support to go after your big dreams and ambitions?
- Ready to step into who you’ve always wanted to be?
- Wanting to suck more of the good stuff out of life?
- Ready to love yourself and ADORE your life?
If you’ve read the above statements and are nodding your head, well then you are definitely in the right place!
Hi, I’m Paula!
And sweetie, I totally get it! Life can be messy and overwhelming! It is so tough and frustrating when you feel like you’re a million miles away from where you thought you would be.
You know you need to make a change, make some new decisions, take some new actions…….. But change can be a real pain in the ass (and scary!) – I mean, how do you know if you’re making the right decision? There are so many choices, you feel overwhelmed and you’re terrified of making the wrong decision (again)!
You don’t really trust yourself, you’re always second guessing yourself and taking one step forwards, two steps back. How can you know what’s the right thing to do?
It doesn’t help that the voice in your head is also telling you that you’re not good enough, not smart enough or not brave enough to make it happen.
But you know what?
It really is a load of crap! You and I both know, with our whole hearts, that the only thing that is really preventing you from getting what you want, doing what you want and being what you want, is YOU. I’m certain that you already know that you are capable of so much more! That you are more than capable of being happy and living your dream. That’s why you’re here reading this now, you’re searching for an answer that will help you move away from that anxious feeling in your heart and towards a life experience that really expresses who you are.
Yep, I said it! You are your own worst enemy, worst critic and you are your own biggest obstacle. It’s not your circumstances, it’s your ability to manage yourself, manage your relationships and manage your world!
The great thing is though, that you can turn it all around. You can get on your own side, you can become your number 1 cheerleader, you can get clear on what you want to do, be and have in all areas of your life, you can know that you deserve it and you can make it happen.
I believe it with all my heart because I’ve experienced it personally and I have seen it through my work with hundreds of private clients. And through coaching, I get the chance to help you discover this powerful and confident version of yourself that is just wanting to be let out to play!
So tell me, is this what you want?
- To gain clarity about who you are at the core of your being and how to take action towards owning your own life.
- To spend your personal resources of time, money, energy and love on the things in your life that you actually care about.
- To realise your potential and strengths in pursuit of meaningful work.
- To have a clear life vision and focus so that you finally feel like you’re self-directing your own life.
- To learn how to say no without feeling guilty and be able to deal with negative emotions.
- To overcome that feeling of ‘not good enough’.
- Ultimately, to unleash your inner strength and personal power!
Great! Because that’s what I’m here for!
You can work with me in 3 ways:
- Through one of my online group programmes
- In an exclusive 1 : 1 Coaching Partnership
- For a private ‘Half Day Thrash It Out’ Session in Dublin
So remember, I help you get clear, dig deep into your courage and get going with the task of creating the life you want on your terms!
Whether you want to dive into an exclusive one to one 12 Month Coaching Partnership, sign up to my online course ‘The Fairy Godmother Programme or join the community on Facebook, just take the first step right now because Quarter Life Coaching is the most rewarding gift you’ll ever give yourself.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got” – Henry Ford